In accordance with O.C.GA. 50-14-1 Open Meetings Act, the Georgia Commission On Equal Opportunity Advisory Board will be meeting Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. at The Georgia Commission on Equal Opportunity, 7 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, S.E., 3rd Floor, Suite 351, Atlanta, GA 30334. The agenda is as follows:
1. Approval of Minutes from the May Meeting.
2. Welcome Travis R. Stegall, new member of the Advisory Board.
3. Approval of Resolutions Passed at Prior Meetings.
4. Update on December HUD, Housing and Employment Divisions (major cases and developments).
5. Update on Public Accommodations Legislation and other new relevant legislation.
6. Budget – Preview of Executive Director Everson’s planned budget presentation to General Assembly (budget hearings).
7. Completing the Name Discussion and Developing a Specific Action Plan on Branding and Outreach Discussion.