In accordance with O.C.G.A. 50-14-1 Open Meetings Act, the Georgia Commission On Equal Opportunity Advisory Board will be meeting Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. at Georgia Public Broadcasting, 260 14th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. The agenda is as follows:
1. Tour of the GPB Offices.
2. Approval of Minutes from the May Meeting.
3. Discussion regarding honoring Dr. Sonny Walker and potential replacement.
4. Update by Mr. Everson on the FEPA Conference in New Orleans.
5. Recognition of Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept/ Oct).
6. Update on December HUD, Housing and Employment Divisions (major cases and developments).
7. Budget – Preview of Executive Director Everson’s planned budget presentation to General Assembly (budget hearings).
8. Rebranding and Outreach Discussion.
9. Update on Public Accommodations Legislation and other new relevant legislation.