In accordance with O.C.G.A. 50-14-1 Open Meetings Act, the Georgia Commission On Equal Opportunity Advisory Board will be meeting Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. in the MLK Jr. Conference Room located at 7 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive SE, Suite 351, Atlanta, GA 30334. The agenda is as follows:
1. Approval of Minutes from the November meeting.
2. Go over Board meeting dates for 2017 and reminder about attendance.
3. Update on December HUD Meeting and what to expect for 2017.
4. Update for the Employment Division and what to expect for 2017.
5. Update on Public Accommodations Legislation and other new relevant legislation.
6. Budget – Preview of Executive Director Everson’s planned budget presentation to General Assembly (budget hearings).
6. Update on Staffing.
7. Agency Outreach Efforts – Discuss development of education campaigns and communication strategies. Timing of additional teleconferences.